-
December 2nd, 2004, 06:05 PM
#31
Inactive Member
I agree with Chuch, his playing is great and original. The tom sound may be due to many factors. It doesn't sound close miked and he may have been experimenting with some sort of triple-ply head prototype.
-
December 2nd, 2004, 07:13 PM
#32
Inactive Member
*******************************
(it's pronounced - "da-chooch")
*******************************
Bless you!
Sorry, couldn't resist... [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img]
-
December 2nd, 2004, 07:35 PM
#33
Inactive Member
LOL
Yeah, kazeundheit even. [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img]
-
December 2nd, 2004, 10:43 PM
#34
Inactive Member
hahhahah!Fuse & Tom H., i didn't know you cared! *snif* [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img]
-
December 3rd, 2004, 04:29 AM
#35
Inactive Member
i haven't seen the DVD but did the see the clip on VF's site. his playing is great!! i don't know why some people are raggin on him, but i think he's a great drummer. i believe his drums sounded that way because of the quality of the video as well as the boomy room.
-
December 3rd, 2004, 06:08 AM
#36
Inactive Member
Just shuffled through Tommy's new DVD. T-Bo is right, it's a great resource. He covers 47 grooves. At first I thought this is going to be great for my students. Then, the more I watched it I realized, this is going to be great for me.
The only problem I can see will be finding a music stand big enough for that poster.
Nice job Tommy!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks